DT101 Seeing Spaces, Shapes, and Lines
In addition to advancing your drawing skills, this classroom also helps you to better observe, appreciate, and understand the world around you.
To expedite the process of learning to see as an artist, the seven assignments over the next three weeks focus on identifying:
- positive and negative spaces
- clues for rendering accurate proportions
- simple shapes in seemingly complex subjects
- the contours of various subjects
Classroom #331 Permanent. Join and start any time
Not hosted by a teacher.
- Download assignments
- Interact in the classroom
- Post completed work
Receive teacher feedback
- Earn credits
Please register before joining this classroom